Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friends

I'm so thankful to God for my girlfriends. I have a few friends that have been rocks for me lately. They have spent endless hours with me, letting me go on and on about my life and my heartache. I've told them all that I don't want to be the friend that they want to avoid. You know...the friend that when the name comes up on the caller ID, that you cringe, and let the phone keep ringing? (Yes...I sadly admit I've done that very thing.) These ladies have let me go on and on for hours, even days. They have been willing to read emails that are far too long to read in one sitting. I KNOW that they are praying for me, and for my family. A few have even told me that they have also lost sleep at night in their concern and prayer support for me. Now THAT is an amazing friend!

I am truly blessed to have such friends. When this season of my life changes I hope I can be as good of a friend to them. So to Cyndi, Mary, Lisa, and even Kathy (who, by the way, I've never even met...she's an online friend)...I love you all. You are angels that God has put in my life to give me emotional support and prayer support "for such a time as this"

No comments: